Creating a new account is quick and easy.
Out of stock
No Web Sales The manufacturer's sales policy forbids mail order/web sales. We suggest calling our store to verify availability before visiting.
Speed by name, speed by nature… A classic Dahon model that combines the a stiff 4130 Chromoly frame with comfortable-yet-fast-rolling high-volume Schwalbe Road Cruiser 1.75” tires for a speedy ride that smoothes out even the most broken pavement. A great choice for everyday commuters with a reliable SRAM X5 8-Speed based wide-range drivetrain, the Speed D8 represents a proven mix of comfort, value and versatility. A great choice for riders looking for to get from A to B in fast, efficient comfort!
• Wheel Size: 20”/406mm
• Weight: 12.93kg (28lbs)
• Folded Size: 65 x 32 x 79cm (25.6 x 12.6 x 31.1”)
• Model No.: KBC083
• Frame: Speed 4130 Chromoly w/ Lattice Forged Hinge & ViseGrip Technology
• Fork: Smooth riding & stable Hi-Ten steel blades and steerer
• Handlepost: Dahon forged Aluminium Radius Telescope w/ Fusion Technology, Adjustable
• Drivetrain: SRAM X5 8-Speed medium cage rear derailleur & GripShift twist shifter
• Wheels: 20” lightweight Aluminium double wall rims w/ CNC braking surface & Schwalbe Road Cruiser 20 x 1.75” tires
• Brakes: Avid Single Digit5 V-Brakes & FR-5 levers
• Rider Height Range: 145-190cm (5’9” – 6’3”)
• Max Rider Weight: 105kg (231lbs)
• Extras: Kickstand
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Please login or register to write a review for this product.