The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls.
• Available in both 320 TPI Corespun Cotton Tubular
• Also available in TNT clincher
• Center “scales” are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges
• Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene G+ ISOtech compound technology
• Progressive depth tread design offers smooth transitions between cornering lean angles
• Revolutionary file-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire designed for a range of conditions